RMEF’s Habitat Partner program recognizes donors who have reached a total cash contribution of $2,500 or more.
Becoming a Habitat Partner is one of the greatest steps you can take to ensure the future of elk, other wildlife, their habitat and our hunting heritage. Habitat Partners make a lasting difference by conserving more habitat, educating more young people and leaving a wildlife legacy for future generations.
For over 30 years the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (RMEF) has remained a leader in wildlife conservation and hunting heritage. RMEF work includes permanent land protection, creating or improving public access, habitat improvement projects and restoring elk to native ranges. RMEF also advocates for science-based resource management and works to ensure the future of America’s hunting heritage.
- Your gifts will be recognized at the Elk Country Visitor Center in Missoula, Montana.
- You will also receive, as appropriate:
- Habitat Partner plaque at each recognition level
- At the Imperial level or above: 5 Star Recognition for those who give a significant annual donation, but have not yet advanced to the next recognition level.
- If you wish, you may request anonymity.
The RMEF invites each Habitat Partner at the Imperial level ($10,000) or above to participate on the Habitat Council. Council members are invited to attend two meetings each year where they can learn more about RMEF mission, fundraising and membership programs and priorities. The summer meeting includes a project site tour where Habitat Council members can see how their investments are working for wildlife.