The Habitat Council is comprised of RMEF donors who have cumulative giving of $10,000 or more. The Habitat Council meets twice a year to celebrate together as dedicated conservationists and ambassadors for RMEF's mission. Both of these meetings provide the opportunity to directly interact with RMEF’s Board of Directors and executive staff who present updates and insights into RMEF’s current status, issues impacting the organization and the vision of RMEF moving forward.
From Our Home to Yours
In this update:
- Kent and Cyndie will share appreciation of RMEF’s supporters as well as their enthusiasm and for elk and elk country.
- Kyle Weaver, RMEF President and CEO along with Fred Lekse, RMEF Chairman of the Board will provide their insight during these unique times for RMEF and all of us.
- Blake Henning, Chief Conservation Officer, will share successes for mission that is still being delivered for wildlife and wild places.
- Anderson Smith, Director of Development, is anxious to put faces with your names and meet Habitat Council members. Hear a special message from him and two of RMEF’s newest Development Officers.
- Charlie Decker, RMEF co-founder, and his wife, Yvonne, make a special appearance and offer their sincerity in our coming together for the future of RMEF.
RMEF Habitat Council on Facebook
Did you know there is a private Facebook group only for Habitat Council members? Get to know your fellow supporters of elk country and get first-looks at certain information from RMEF staff.
View the recent Habitat Council Newsletters
Legal Name: Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Inc.
Address: 5705 Grant Creek Road Missoula, MT 59808
Tax ID# 81-0421425
For more information on any of the above programs, fill out the form below or contact us at 1-800-225-5355.