Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 6 people
- 1 Pound Bacon
- 1 (14 Oz) Cocktail Sausages
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- Lay strips of bacon out on a clean, flat surface. Roll out bacon strips using a rolling pin, so they are a bit longer with even thickness. Cut bacon strips in half.
- Wrap each sausage in a 1/2 strip of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place the bacon-wrapped sausages in a casserole dish in a single layer and cover with brown sugar.
- Transfer to the fridge and let sit for 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, set Traeger temperature to 350°F and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Lay the sausages out on a parchment lined sheet tray and place the sheet directly on the grill grate.
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes until the bacon is crispy. Enjoy!