Drawing Details: Who Qualifies?
- Every existing RMEF volunteer who recruits a new event volunteer plus the NEW event volunteer qualify for the drawing.
- If an existing volunteer recruit’s more than one NEW volunteer to the local chapter, the recruiter will be entered more than once into the drawing but can only win one prize.
- If a NEW event volunteer recruits a new volunteer they will receive a second entry into the drawing.
Drawing Details: How to Qualify?
The volunteer Chapter Chair for each RMEF chapter and the RMEF Regional Director are the responsible parties to ensure that all of the qualified new volunteers and their names have been submitted for the national drawing.
RMEF Event Volunteer Job Summary:
A RMEF chapter is comprised of individual volunteers who are willing to work under the direction of an RMEF Regional Director to fundraise for the RMEF mission. A chapter volunteer is a part of a volunteer team comprised of RMEF staff and volunteers that perform a variety of functions on behalf of RMEF, including executing a minimum of one annual fundraiser called the Big Game Banquet.
Event volunteers should assist the chapter with fundraising efforts, function as a team player, present a positive attitude, develop new ideas and help the chapter to foster future volunteer leadership and chapter growth. RMEF fundraisers need to be managed in a professional manner in order to maximize the return of volunteer time, efforts and event expenses.
Drawing Details: Prize Information & Drawing Dates
- The drawing begins January 1, 2019 and ends December 31, 2019.
- Recruit or become a new volunteer during 2019 and you are automatically entered into the volunteer drawing.
- The RMEF and supporting sponsors have put together tremendous prizes with over 25 incredible prize packages from Alps Outdoorz, Danner, RMEF, Sitka and more!
- Five winners will be drawn quarterly in 2019 on the following dates; April 1st, July 1st, September 1st and December 1st.
- Five Grand Prize winners will be drawn on December 31, 2019. All quarterly drawing winners will be included in the Grand Prize drawing.
- All winners will be drawn at the RMEF headquarters in Missoula, MT. You need not be present to win.
- Winners will be posted on the RMEF Volunteer Closed Facebook Group. To join the Facebook Group, please request to join here; https://www.facebook.com/groups/RMEFVolunteers/
With these outstanding prizes up for grabs, we have now given you a few more reasons to become or recruit a new volunteer with the RMEF! Help RMEF recruit 1,500 new volunteers in 2019!