Donate to RMEFPlanned Giving
Including the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation in your plans for the future will create a significant and long-lasting impact for elk and all those who roam in elk country. Your commitment to RMEF will make a difference, allowing the next generation to feel the crisp breeze on their face, hear the rustle of leaves from the trees, and walk the lands that you helped preserve as part of your legacy.
Including the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation in your will, trust, retirement account or life insurance policy is one of the easiest and quickest ways to support the future.
Planned Gift Essentials:
Legal Name: Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Inc.
Tax ID #: 81-0421425
Address: 5705 Grant Creek Road, Missoula, MT 59808
Gifts through Wills and Living Trusts:
Making provisions within your will or trust for the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation is perhaps the most significant commitment that one can make for the future of elk, other wildlife, and the habitat they depend on. Simply include language that reflects either a percentage of your estate, amount, or specific asset to bequeath to RMEF.
- Residual Gift: “All the residue of my estate, including real and personal property, I give to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Inc., located in Missoula, Montana.”
- A Percentage of the Estate: “I give to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Inc., located in Missoula, Montana, ______ percent of my estate.”,
- A Fixed Amount of Money or a Designated Property: “I give to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Inc., located in Missoula, Montana, $_________, (or describe the real or personal property, including legal description or exact location).”
Simplest Beneficiary Designations
One of the easiest ways to support the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation is by simply naming RMEF as a beneficiary of your retirement account(s) or life insurance policy.
- Login in to your online account or contact your agent/advisor to update your form
- The flexibility allows you to change your gift amounts and beneficiary designations at any time
- This type of giving avoids the probate process
More Ways to Give
More avenues to consider are planned gifts that can provide you and your family – while you are alive – financial benefits, retirement income or income tax deductions. These include Charitable Gift Annuities, Charitable Remainder Trusts and Retained Life Estates.
Let us know
If you’ve included RMEF in your plans, we would love to thank you. The Trails Society recognizes those who have made one of their most meaningful and personal commitment to RMEF. These members are greatly admired and deeply appreciated for ensuring habitat stewardship and permanent land protection as a part of their legacy.