Thank you for your interest in employment with the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. Our employees come from all walks of life, bringing with them varying talents and diverse backgrounds. These employees form a dynamic, distinctive team of individuals dedicated to the RMEF’s mission.
The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation believes:
- Wildlife and wild places are essential to our quality of life.
- Habitat loss is currently the most significant threat to the future of wildlife and wild places.
- Hunting is part of our cultural heritage and is a legitimate use of our wildlife resources.
The RMEF envisions a future in which wildlife and wild places still exist and are still valued by society. The values that guide how the RMEF does business include:
- Loyalty to the RMEF mission, the organization and teammates.
- Team spirit and teamwork.
- Excellent customer service.
- Partnerships with wildlife and land management agencies, other conservation organizations, businesses, landowners, communities and individuals.
The RMEF employs people with the following professional backgrounds:
Biology / Wildlife Management
Journalism / English
Finance / Accounting
Administration & Legal
Art / Graphic Design