Careers EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation provides equal opportunity in its business operations and employment practices, and maintains a work environment free from all forms of discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, and protected veteran status.
The RMEF envisions a future in which wildlife and wild places still exist and are still valued by society.
The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation believes:
- Wildlife and wild places are essential to our quality of life.
- Habitat loss is currently the most significant threat to the future of wildlife and wild places.
- Hunting is part of our cultural heritage and is a legitimate use of our wildlife resources.
The values that guide how the RMEF does business include:
- Loyalty to the RMEF mission, the organization and teammates.
- Team spirit and teamwork.
- Excellent customer service.
- Partnerships with wildlife and land management agencies, other conservation organizations, businesses, landowners, communities and individuals.