Prep Time: 6 Hours
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 1/4 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 12 Ounce Blood Orange Kill Clif Or Similar Citrus Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Ginger
- 2 Whole Wild Turkey Breast Halves, Without Skin
- Traeger Chicken Rub
- 4 Cup Romaine Lettuce, Chopped
- 1/2 Whole Red Or White Cabbage, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrot
- 1/2 Cup Edamame, Shelled
- 1 Whole Smoked Yellow Bell Pepper, Sliced Into Circles
- 1 Whole Smoked Red Bell Pepper, Sliced Into Circles
- 3 Whole Chopped Chives, Plus More For Serving
- 1/2 Cup Smoked Cashews
- 1 Teaspoon Orange Zest
- Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger, Minced
- 2 Tablespoon Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- Jacobsen Salt Co. Pure Kosher Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Light Vegetable Oil
- For the Marinade: Combine teriyaki sauce, Kill Cliff soda and fresh ginger. Pour marinade over turkey breasts in a Ziplock bag or dish and seal. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- When ready to cook, set temperature to to 375℉ and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Remove turkey from the refrigerator, drain the marinade and pat turkey dry with paper towels.
- Place turkey into a shallow oven proof dish and season with Traeger Chicken Rub.
- Place dish in the Traeger and cook for 30-45 minutes or until the breast reaches an internal temperature of 160℉.
- Remove the breast from the grill and wrap in Traeger Butcher Paper. Let turkey rest for 10 minutes. While turkey is resting, prepare salad.
- Assemble salad ingredients in a bowl and toss to mix. Combine all ingredients in list for vinaigrette.
- After resting for 10 minutes, slice turkey and serve with cashew salad and blood orange vinaigrette. Enjoy!
Find more recipes at: Traeger Grills