November 29, 2017
Biggest, Best Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo Quickly Approaching
MISSOULA, Mont.—The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation’s 2017 Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Exposition promises to be its largest and best show to date. It runs in conjunction with the 10-day National Finals Rodeo and will take place Dec. 7-16 in the South Halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center, upstairs from Cowboy Christmas.
“Far and away, this is one of our favorite events we look forward to every year,” said Steve Decker, RMEF vice president of Marketing. “We are excited to join partners, supporters, outdoorsmen and women, and so many other people who support RMEF’s conservation mission and our shared outdoor way of life.”
The combined Cowboy Christmas and Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo event covers more than 900,000 square feet and features the best of western lifestyle, firearms, optics, outfitters and guides, hunting apparel and all things hunting and outdoors.
2017 Hunting & Outdoor Christmas Expo highlights:
- Wrangler Rodeo Arena & Junior National Finals Rodeo events on the show floor
- Realtree Live Stage performances by Daryle Singletary, Easton Corbin, Mark Wills and others
- Daily CanCooker cooking demonstrations, Elk Network original film screenings and Cowboys for Conservation interviews with Matt West
- MTN OPS ultimate archery experience
- $80,000 in Cowboy Country raffle prizes at RMEF Booth 819
- RMEF Great Elk Tour
Doors open daily at 9 a.m. and close at 5 p.m. Admission is free and open to the public.
Hunter & Outdoor Expo sponsors include ALPS OutdoorZ, Browning, Cabela’s, Chevrolet, Cinch Jeans & Shirts, The Mirage, MTN OPS, Peak BlueDEF, Realtree, Record Rack, Sitka, Traeger and Weatherby.