YETI Tundra 65 Cooler
Pack this YETI full of your favorite drinks and foods for a weekend away and worry no more. Its two inches of perma-frost insulation and coldlock gasket will keep the cold air in and the warm air out! This cooler was built rugged and made to last.
- Dimensions: 30 ½” L x 16" H x 17 ½” W. Provides 57.6 liters of cold storage or fits 39 cans with plenty of room for ice.
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Dry-good rack included.
- Roto-molded, one-piece, seamless construction.
- FatWall™ design features up to two-inches of PermaFrost insulation in the body for unmatched ice retention and dry ice compatibility.
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches, with patent-pending technology are weather resistant rubber, which keeps the lid securely fastened and are built to last.
- Coldlock Gasket™ is a full-frame, freezer-quality gasket which circles the length of the lid locking heat out and sealing cold air in.
- Neverfail™ Hinge System is built into the body of the cooler with molded-in hinge stops to prevent the hinge from breaking.
- Double Haul™ Handles, with slip-resistant rigid handle and marine-grade nylon rope, spread the weight out across your whole hand for a more comfortable carry.
- BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet are non-marking rubber and help prevent the cooler from slipping.
- Vortex™ Drain System is leak-proof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- RMEF logo is permanently bonded onto the surface of the cooler and will not peel off, fade or crack.
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this product will benefit RMEF habitat conservation projects.